New career opportunities below available April 1st, 2017
Check back soon for more information
PROFESSIONAL LINE COOK
Prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or banquet chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
Under the direction of the Executive Chef, the pantry worker performs assigned food preparation duties.
- Ensures freshness of all items; maintains small condiments with fresh contents
- Garnishes all salads
- Ensures refrigeration of appropriate items immediately
- Ensures a safe and clean work area
- Teamwork Orientation
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
Physical Demands: This position requires the employee to lift up to 25 lbs. Prolonged standing and walking is required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Hours of work may include weekends and evenings with odd days off.
Job Brief: We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Job Brief: We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Proven customer serving/ waitering experience
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
GOLF MAINTENANCE POSITIONS
Seeking grounds crew at beautiful Robert Trent Jones Golf Course in the Finger Lakes. Experience preferred but not a must. Under new ownership. Competitive hourly wages based on experience.
Applicants must be at least 16 or older to apply. Please be ready to provide a valid driver’s license or picture ID, Social Security Card, and a work permit if under the age of 18.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please fill out our online application form below or send your resume and interest to Karen Gropp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our front desk and apply in person at 5410 Seneca Point Rd, Canandaigua, NY 14424.